Chiropractic Adjustments Are Essential
Spinal joints that aren’t moving right can choke or irritate nearby nerves. At Drobbin Chiropractic, adjustments add motion to these stuck joints, reducing nervous system disruption. Then, you can experience optimal health & wellness naturally.
We used a variety of techniques that are specifically tailored to our customers needs. Sometimes a specific, highly-accurate thrust is used or an instrument delivers carefully directed energy or, a slow, constant pressure is used. One area can be adjusted or several areas depending on the need. While being adjusted, patients may hear a popping sound which is the sound of the joints releasing tiny pockets of gas. An adjustment does not affect the bones but rather the connective tissue that holds the joints together.
We take pride in providing specific chiropractic adjustments utilizing many different techniques.
- Full Spine/Diversified (hands-on, manual adjusting)
- Thompson Technique (adjustments utilizing drops in the table)
- SOT (Sacro-Occipital Technique)
- Activator Technique (gentle adjustments using a small instrument)
- Toggle Recoil Technique (Upper Cervical Technique focusing on the top two bones in the spine)
- Webster Technique (specific analysis and adjustment for pregnant women)
- CBP (Chiropractic BioPhysics for structural correction of the spine)
- Logan Technique (low-force ligament adjustment)
- Cranial Techniques (working gently with the bones in the skull)
- Pediatric Techniques (many different adjustments specific to the pediatric spine)
Corrective and maintenance care plans are created on an individual basis. Throughout the duration of care the doctors may recommend other lifestyle changes that can be done both in and out of the office, including:
- Neuromuscular Re-education
- Extremity adjusting
- Strengthening and stretching exercises
- Dietary changes
- Mental and emotional support
Newborns, infants, children, seniors and even back surgery patients can get adjusted. Naturally, adjustments are tailored to your size, age and particular health issue.
Find out for yourself by scheduling a no-obligation consultation to discuss your problem.